I have so very much to tell you all about, but I am rather reluctant to relate it all via blogger. Much as I love you, blogger, you are merely not an adequate substitute.
In other news, Awkward!Toby has taken to constantly encouraging me. Apparently at some point I used the phrase "I suck at life" when having a moderate difficulty. He has taken it upon himself as a personal charge to point-out whenever I do something well. This is actually quite sweet, except he says things like "See, this is an excellent example of how you are good at life." Kind of odd. Awkward, even...
In exciting news, FavCousin asked me to come see his piano recital on the 27th! He's sooooooo effing good. I am waaaaaay excited. What, do we think, is an appropriate "I am so proud of you/ You are effing amazing and rock my socks/ You're my fav cous who is awesome" gift? He's a vegan...plays piano...loves France...any genius ideas? If not, I'm going with a fifth of something nice (he's 19).
Aussie = Best Cousin EVER!!!!1
No comments:
Post a Comment