Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Umbrellas are fun when they match your raincoat.

It's been a bit since I've had a post of substance.  Here's an attempt.

Auntie V distressed me greatly at work today.  So I ran and hid on the other floor busying myself.

MissM and I tried to figure out from where I lost so much weight.  The conversation would have been entertaining to an outsider, I think.

MissM: What about you thighs?
Aussie: Maybe, but not 25 pounds.
MissM:  Your boobs...
Aussie: ...haven't gotten any smaller
MissM:  And your tummy is the same size.
Aussie:  All of my clothes still fit.
MissM:  One would think that this would not be the case...

Needless to say, we gave-up.

BestBossEVER! and I leafed through a Star Trek Collectibles book.  I decided that I would like these.

favortirekate was in shelving today.  Apparently the pickings are slim for the sub pool right now.  Which makes me feel bad when I pick-up shifts and stuff. . .but oh well.

Also, I found a springy triffle recipe that I can't wait to make.  I love triffles.

No comments: