I have been entirely unproductive. All I have done is bake cookies, wash my sheets and blankets and do other laundry, wash the dishes, and scrub the bathroom, and write a 6 page paper.
I have to work tomorrow. Yippie skippy!
BFF is a very good friend. And a good listener. Even when I talk on the phone. Unlike someone else who can't seem to make out a word that I say EVER.
I have decided that I would like to visit the Galapagos islands some time soon. While I am still young (ish) and tollerant of the heat. What am I talking about? I'm dredful in heat. But, they make you take all of your meals in the boat, to discourage litter on the isalnds.
Who's in? They have penguins! And that Tortoise! And most times of year you can see dolphins! Oh! oh! Please, do let's!
No comments:
Post a Comment