I love you.
Let me count the ways, as seen in the Academy Awards.
1. I'm going to do an opening anyway, becuase that's just how I roll.
2. You sing pretty
3. You can sweep me off my feet any day and take me on stage without a head's up.
4. "Seriously, say anything you want. We're on a 70 second delay, but if you win, we're going to a 20 minute delay."
5. Oh you are classy, not just crazy hot.
6. Please wear a tuxedo every day.
7. You put on your top hat
8. You said "please" when you asked for your stairs.
9. I'm putting on my top hat
10. You're not afraid to share the stage. Feel free to pick me next time.
11. Doubt: The Musical.
12. The musical is back. Feel free to star in all of them.
13. You know that action is "the cool stuff"
14. Oh, that accent.
15. It's 11pm and I should go to bed, but I just can't stand the thought of missing another appearance of YOU.
16. Your hair is so bouncy! And fluffy! I would watch the Academy Awards any time...so long as you host them.
Love,
~me!
2 comments:
I did not like the actual "musical" number as much as I liked the opening. The opening was utter brilliance.
Although his best line all night was "Hi Sarah Jessica." Ha. Still makes me giggle.
And since I giggled about it all day, I went and dug up the clip where Hugh first says "hi" to SJP during an awards show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zU2IcVzbc
Post a Comment