Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's you must go and I must bide.

By the time I got home from choir, I just caught the end of this.  I am glad that they posted it.

Hee.

MMM and I went for free pancakes at IHOP.  She judged me for eating Ice Cream for lunch and pancakes for dinner.  Due to this judging, I order sausage to go with my pancakes.

I hate pig products.

Also, she thinks that my allergic reactions are all mental.  And that I am crazy.  And that I am depressed. . .or have mono.  I  finally confessed that I was carrying Awkward!Toby's child and that John had given me mono and my life is in pieces and I need another reason to be so damned sleepy.

She then proceeded to get distracted by something shiny.

In other news, I need a vacation.  Like, it's clear that I just need to get away from shenanigans and breathe.  I don't know if I need a with people vacation or a not with people vacation, though I am inclined to think the former.

1 comment:

SleepyGirl said...

I object to basically that entire entry, you stretcher and changer of truth!
I should denounce you to the wor-ooh, shiny....