Tuesday, February 17, 2009

To draw out the contents of; to drain

Longest day of my life.  No joke.  Being closed on a Monday is bad for my health.  It is painful.  It hurts me.  Stupid All Staff In-Service.

Of course, BestBossEVER! trusts me too much or something, so I got the hard job of digging us out this morning by checking in seriously like...oh my God I don't even want to think about how many things.  Too many things.  I was exhausted by 11 and then I had lunch a little after noon because BestBossEVER! was looking out and got my desk time covered so I could cram food into my mouth.  Then I was all happy and bubbly and bouncy again, though a bit tired.  Then I worked really really hard again in the afternoon and then GRPatronhater was mean to me.  And then I just wanted to curl up into a ball and go to sleep or cry or cry until I fell asleep.  But I was still at work, so none of these were real life options.

BestBossEVER! took a picture of the R2D2 cake and emailed it to FakeMom!  She though it was really cool (she did! for realsies!  It says so on my Facebook wall!  That makes it divine truth).

So 5 rolls around and I stuck around at place of work to do homework (I found 3 articles and wrote 2 pages of a paper...that I will have to rewrite, I am sure).  Why on Earth would I do this?  Well, I had choir 2 minutes away from work at 7:30...so there is no point in driving home to turn around and drive back.

I had these for dinner.  Yumm!

And now I am blogging and am about to hit "Publish Post" close Eleanor and proceed to fall into a dead sleep.

Good night!

No comments: