Thursday, February 12, 2009

Change of scenery

I slept for 16 hours today.  I am miserable lonely and depressed.

AuntieV and BestBossEVER! are a bit distressed by my current state, and it has come to my atention that other co-workers are noticing that something is off-kilter as well.

Ch!pper, the best co-worker who makes fantastic cookies and all sorts of treats and is always very kind and quick on the uptake, noticed.  She offered me a room to stay in at her house with its own bathroom, or $1000 if that would help, or whatever I need, I should just ask.  This was very sweet.  Very sweet.  The problem, dear friends?  Her daughter is getting married in October and so Ch!pper's husband, who wants a divorce, does not want the family to know until after the wedding.

In other news, I get to sing at the opening of the hospital's new Hauenstein Center.

Yay!

No comments: