Monday, February 9, 2009

Nothing new to report

I went to lunch with Noa today.  At least, that's what her fake says her name is.

The only bad thing about hanging out with a person that you haven't seen in a while is when they inevitably ask, "So, what's new?"

This can be bad in one of two ways.  My response is either:

* Nothing.  Nothing of consequence has befallen in the past two months since I saw you last.  I am a social reject and failure.  I am squandering my life.  You?

* Nothing, really.  I mean, I did totally freak out and cry myself to sleep last night, but you don't want to hear about that.  Oh!  and this funny thing happened at work the other day, but well...you probably won't get it cause you weren't there and you don't know anyone that I work with...Nothing, really.  You?

No comments: