Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dear Microsoft Word;

I hate you.

I wanted to include this sentence in my paper: "As alluded to earlier, chat reference is now an available service."

I know, not the best sentence in the history of the world, but I don't care about this class.  How does this lead me to have a problem with you, Microsoft Word?

Let me tell you.

You green-squiggely underlined the word "alluded".  This means that you have found a grammatical error.  As an odebient user, I right clicked to see what your problem was.  Your resolution was for me to change "alluded" to "eluded."  Okay, I'll look it up, but for now I'll change it to make you happy.

Then, I hated you.

After I did what you asked, you green-squiggely underlined "eluded."  What the fuck, Microsoft Word?  What. the. Fuck.

Please get your shit together so that you can actually help me.

Love,
~me

No comments: