Saturday, January 17, 2009

"It was only a matter of time before the internet came up with its own answer to crack cocaine: facebook."

Friday night's birthday-related festivities were fun.  I was pleased to see people that I would otherwise never see, like LB and !!Ann!! and MOLE!

Toi, I am so, so glad that we didn't drink any of that "wine".  I got home and was very thankful for that good life choice.

Pomme, I was super bummed that you weren't there.  I missed you bunches!  Let's be friends soon.  I could even come over/down/up/to the place where you are if you'd like.

I am avoiding school work as though it were an occupation.  And I've avoided work so effectively and efficiently on Facebook, that there is nowhere for my time-squandery ratings to go but down!  Oh noes!!

My natural recourse, then?  To start from scratch.  You see, wikiHow is on my iGoogle page, and I couldn't help but notice that, as though through divine intervention in solving my life quandries, one of the featured pages was How to Defeat a Facebook Addiction.

Clearly, my new direction in life to to defeat facebook, and then readdict myself.  Bwahaha.

P.S.~ Sock puppet video at the bottom of the page: totally worth your 1:24

1 comment:

Toi said...

Awesome. Video. I need to be Facebook friends with that puppet.