Saturday, January 31, 2009

Life will find a way

I got to sit at the big girl desk at work today. It went well. I was able to help everyone find that for which they were looking. Some guy came in asking about tax forms, so I directed him to the lobby where they are stored...he came back saying "The form I'm looking for is not there."
Aussie: For what form are you looking?
RichPatron: The 1099. It's a common form.
Aussie: {thinking} I've never heard of that form. . .
Aussie: I'm sure we can find it online for you!
And I did! Go me!

And someone else asked me how many miles it was from Los Angeles to Hawaii and I had the good sense to ask them if it was as the crow flies, or nautical miles.

Yay!

Also, Love is indeed alive.  See for yourself.




No comments: