Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sicut cervus

I was all sad and lonely today. I went to visit BestBossEVER! at otherbranchofpunishment. I brought him muffins, which made him all happy. It makes me feel better about my life that he always seems happy to see me.

I had Schola rehearsal today! Yay! The sections got moved around a bit, because someone moved back and wanted to come back to the choir and someone else came back from having been pregnant and having her baby, so the soprano section was too big. That means that Megan got moved down to Alto! Yay! She can sight read very well and has a nice tone, as opposed to the other altos who are either super quiet or super abrasive. Ugh.

Hate being an alto. It pains me.

ooo! ooo! And I'll be singing at Mass at the Cathedral the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month now, so if you need your Aussie fix, tune in!

Teehee.

Pomme! Sorry I didn't answer when you called. I miss you bunches, come be my friend. Or I'll come be your friend.

4 comments:

Moi said...

You changed your template!

I like it!

SleepyGirl said...

I like it too!! It's very snazzy -- now, you just need a few splashes of color, like the ones that would be provided by illustrations of unicorns

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should just admit that you wish that "BestBossEver" was in love with you, because it is clear that you LOVE him. Ahh, teenage crushes...some people never outgrow them. At least he gets free food out of it.--Good for him!

SleepyGirl said...

You... are such a creep. What do you think you're doing?!? Don't use the anonymity of the internet as an excuse to sneak around acting like an ass. If you know her, you should have the balls to tell her this in person. And if you don't, what are you doing!? Go away.