Do you actually *read* this blog? Because I'm posting at a record high volume and I have but one commment for the entire year. I am tragically sad. Tragically. I suppose that my boring life is and its corresponding blog is of little or no consequence; perhaps you have no time for such trivial matters that bear no real consequence on your life, perchance your link has broken.
But, no. In any of these cases, I have but one plausible recourse: to stop telling you about my boring life, and simply relate work-related drama. It will be like the Office, Library edition: the Blog.
Awkward!Toby is trying to befriend my brother. At least, that what I have come to believe. His unnatural interest in FauxRockBro and his "band" is, well, unnatural, as well as occuring in unnaturally high levels. He has a puppy--well, it's his mother's really--that reminds me of a tribble. Must look into this further.
MissM is a dating machine. She has had 5 dates in the past week. One guy is the brother of a friend, so she feels that she should go on more than just one date. People pitch her as a potential date by saying "Do you wanna go on a date with MissM? She has big boobs." It's true--on both counts. One of her dates was dinner and bowling. MissT asked "Are you in high school?" And without giving MissM a chance to properly show or respond to her indignation, I asked: "Are you wearing cute butt pants? Cause bowling is just a way for him to stare at your ass all night without you or your mom being able to scold or slap him for it."
$port's face/head was photoshopped onto the body of Robin. Great picture. So many jokes...
After printing off a full color copy.
StiffNeck: Where should we hang this?
MissT: Where should we not?
ATeam: I'm thinking every staff door.
Me: I'm thinking the windows...
MissT: Does he have a girlfriend we can email this to?
Me: I can post it on the campuswide forum site.
Love!
~me
P.S. ~ If you would like your own copy of Robin $port, let me know and I'll email it to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment