I am at a loss!
Are you certian that you are Americans?
In other news, should I apply for job I don't really really want, but would get more money for and would technically be a step up, even though it's not in the complete direction of what I want to do with my life, or should I wait it out. And cry a little.
In other, nondramatic work-related news, I hate this manager sharing bit. PunishmentBranch gets too much BestBossEVER! time and it makes me sad. I think I see him a total of 4 hours a week--and that's 4 hours of working, so it's really like 12 minutes. It's stupid. How is he supposed to supervise his staff if he never sees them, the unaddressed problems (not that I have any) or the untrumpetted successes? Am I expected to gloat and whine for the 12 minutes according to how the previous week went? Okay, so maybe that was a bit dramatic.
Okay, seriously, nondramatic work-related news: AuntieV is my favortie. She makes me smile. And stuff.
AwesoMMMe, I don't know if I'm coming on Friday or not...but I love you! And I have a present for you!
2 comments:
Come to the party! I will be there with a present for you!
Really?!?!?!?!
I'll see what I can do...but I dunno...
Post a Comment