Sunday, January 4, 2009

:: cricket ::

I feel like this is the quiet before the storm.  My goal fo rthis term is to do my homework within 48 hours of its assignment (ususally I have a week, which results in me doing it 37 seconds before it is due...oops).  I feel that this work ethic will behoove me in many ways: a) I will have more time to complete and check over my course work before its submission; b) I will be more in control of my schedule; c) unforseen circumstances--such as the end of term shenanigans from the previous term--will not be as detrimental; d) when all is said and done, I will have more play time!

Of course, I realize that this theory will not pan-out for long-term projects, but in general, this should really help my stress levels to lower this term!

In other, far more exciting news, Penni Lane's windshield has a large crack along the lower area almost clear across that appeared overnight.  Zawhat!  I am reading my insurance policy to see if it has to be in my line of sight for them to replace it free of charge.  Yay for not having PLPD!

No comments: