So, we had a picnic/potluck thing at work yesterday. And by "we", I mean the city, but because we share the building and deal with many of the same annoying "problem patrons" they invited us. Contingent on us bringing desert.
BestBossEVER! was in charge of herding. Us, I mean, not the cattle for the hamburgers. His boss literally told him to make sure that we all went and mingled for at least a short period of time. Crazy.
In other news, I would give anything to start classes. Seriously. I love that my summer is super long this year. I would love it a lot more if someone else, anyone really, also had a teansie bit of free time to be my friend. Boo.
I have taken to teaching myself more French, which I am relatively certain I am physically harming through mispronunciation. C'est vrai!
In other news, I have now been dragged along to look at 7 different cars that have had some sort of tragic malfunction, preventing my father from allowing me to buy any of the aforementioned vehicles. Seriously, kids, standards, visibly lowering. Just want something that goes vroom vroom faster than my 10 speed.
Whee!
1 comment:
Suggest to your father that you *not* look on freecycle for vehicles.
I'm just saying.
Post a Comment