Friday, August 22, 2008

Hulk. Smash.

So, after my melodramatic post of melodrama, Monoca quickly smacked me in the face (figuratively, of course) and then graciously bestowed her further friendship upon me.

Yes, I will be alright. I will also figure things out...theoretically.

But! In far more important news, dear readers, I finally saw the Incredible Hulk--the one that came out earlier this summer with Edward Norton of hotness...not that crappy crap one with Eric Bana--and it was, well, incredible. I kind of want to see it again. Preferably without being shushed for laughing at the cameos and jokes that no one else seemed to understand.

Why is it that whenever I go to see a movie with Monoca, we end up being the only beings with a pulse inside of the large room holding what is supposedly a receptive and *willing* audience?

Oh well. Off to bed with me.

Oh, and boys are stupid.

1 comment:

SleepyGirl said...

That's because we're a million times better than any of the other stupid people who attend movies that they don't fully intend to appreciate.

Let's go again!

Tuesday!