Sunday, August 24, 2008

Whee!

Oh, Google, how you make my life easier. You fix problems that I didn't even know I had.

First, you logically grouped my email with the responses...no more going back and forth between the sent and in boxes.

Then, you've always educated us with your fun Starry night theme and your ubermenche Olympic themes.

Then, for global awareness of the hour long lights out by blackening their background (which doesn't actually save energy, or they'd do it all the time)

Now! Now! Google maps has pictures of the actual road! Look!

Yay for showing me what you mean by "slight right."
Boo for enabling stalkers by showing them the street in front of my house.

2 comments:

Toi said...

lol. I agree. Sometimes Google is TOO user-friendly.

SleepyGirl said...

Google can bite me.
They are creepy and filled with Big Brother action, and I would like them to never photograph my house ever again.

That is all.