Tuesday, May 4, 2010

No, really, still alive

Let's pretend that you don't need a 5 week update. It's all the same and too depressing to acknowledge that. EXCEPTING the use of flip-flops everyday now that the weather is nice.

Hmmm...I've been reading some really shitty books as of late. No, seriously. Worst books EVER. I feel like I can't do reader's advisory, but reader's dis-advisory. I suppose telling someone what not to read is still advise, so it is still advisory, though, isn't it.

I started watching LOST. I just finished the first season on DVD. wtf? Must get Season 2. It is currently in transit. Dominic M...whatever...Pippin is still alive and I know he dies at some point, because he quit the show or whatever. Other than that, I have no idea what happens excepting that there are 5 more seasons of them on the island. It is so suspenseful at the end of every single episode, I think I might die. I don't know how people hung on to the cliff for an entire summer. Mind boggling.

Nothing else to report.

1 comment:

SleepyGirl said...

It's Merry. ;)