Kids, I have crossed the line. Apparently, I aimed for the moon and hit the Delta Quadrant.
$port and I were chatting as per usual whilst I was "working". Abridged convo as follows:
Aussie: Are you emotionally prepared for me to make a bitchy comment?
$port: I'm always ready for that
Aussie: Good. One of the new ladies at work put up a picture of her 4 kids. It is a portrait studio pic and not only is it "funcitoning" as a calendar which annoys me greatly, but they are some ugly kids. I do not want to see that at work.
$port: Wow. You really need to quit your job - it's making you evil
Aussie: LMAO [No really. I laughed out loud and for an extended period of time]
$port: Seriously. That was an UBER bitch comment
Aussie: I warned you. . .
$port: No, bitchy is that someone smells funny. Don't even try to cover it up. Just go to confession and hang your head in shame
Will do, $port. Will do.
Guys, I really need a new job. It is a matter of my eternal soul's salvation. It took a great deal of soul-searching and moral direction for me to refrain from posting aforementioned pic on this here blog so as to let you all vote on the alleged ugliness of the children. Instead:
No comments:
Post a Comment