Toi and MMMMono, don't love me too hard. BestBossEVER! deserves some credit for this beyond fabulous find.
Okay, here is the deal. We are all going to be in the same room at some point this summer. I decided, so there you are. Submit your availability and location preferences, within reason. I know we all want London, but this is serious.
In addition, WTF Chuck's dad on Pushing Daisies? I can't get over your lameness and general duche-ridden state of being. Toi, no ruining, we have 4 episodes left.
2 comments:
OMG OMG SO AMAZING OMG OMG.
Chuck's dad is awful, isn't he? What a terrible, terrible character on a wonderful show. And actually, I've never seen the last episode (I was in denial about the show being canceled and I waited too long to watch it, so my DVR deleted it) so I can't ruin it for you!
Apparently proxy blocking got to the first one...here are some others. I used the last one on the list and it worked just fine!
http://lifehacker.com/comment/21128694/
Post a Comment