Sunday, November 2, 2008

Omg, I know her!

So, for fun, I clicked on a link that said "Confirm your Polling Place Here"

I entered my address, and Thank God, they told me that where I thought I was polling is, in fact, where I am polling.  What's creepy, however, is this screenshot--which I have altered in the interest of PRIVACY:

Take friends and neighbors to the polls

Here are some folks in your area that you can take with you when you vote.

  • Kimberly Polite

    1945 Iowa St

    Phone: ***-555-3340

  • Nathaniel Richardson

    1935 Floyd St

  • Rita Alma

    3943 Mallory Ave

    Phone: ***-555-5959

  • Linda Smith

    4001 Groveland Ave

    Phone: ***-555-6415

  • Nicole Rypma

    3832 Boone Ave

    Phone: ***-555-2046


Seriously, internet?  Seriously?  I am seething with hatred at your stupidity.  Also, why would I pick-up my neighbors to go and vote?  Do you have any idea how many of my neighbors are old and crochety?

But, on a happier note, part of my brain went "Nicole Rypma!  OMG, I totally love her!"

1 comment:

SleepyGirl said...

That is seven levels of creepy.

On the other hand, it sort of makes me want to organize a voting party.

Sort of.