Saturday, November 8, 2008

Do you suppose that I would come running? Do you suppose I'd come at all?

So yesterday, I had a really, really crazy long day.  I worked and then we had a meeting, and I had to be on my best behavior, because my boss's boss's boss and my boss's boss's boss's boss were both at the meeting. **Did I spell "boss" right?**  And then after the meeting, I had to successfully avoid AnGrY at the WhOlEwOrLd co-worker so that she wouldn't corner me into going to the bar with her.

But the real adventure was when BestFriend came to work to chat and go to lunch with me.  Everyone thought that we were dating.  Hilarious.  Actual co-worker quotes:

"There was just a love connection"

"Well, you had matching drinks"

"You just looked so happy to see him"

and my person favorite...

"He was looking at you like he was starving and you were a pepperoni pizza!"


To answer your question:

...You know I would!  I would come running, if you'd call my name out loud.

No comments: