My to-do list:
Sunday (that's today)
* Reference Resources Homework
* Action Research Homework
* Choir Rehearsal
* Prepare pumpkins for pie-making
* Information Resources Homework
** Reward: go to movie at theater that is tragically closing
Monday
* IPL log (10 page paper...of reactions)
* Finish grant proposal
** Reward: Doctor Who
Tuesday
* Sleep
* Make pie
* Choir Rehearsal
* Other Choir Rehearsal
** Reward: Doctor Who
Wednesday
* Work
* Go to favorte aunt's house
* Make Thanksgiving food
* Pudding shots!
Thursday
* Eat too much
* Drink too much
* Drive home
Friday
* Spend money that I do not have
* Work
Saturday
* Study for "exams"
* Choir Concert
Sunday
* Choir Concert
Monday
* Choir Concert
Maybe I'm scared because I have to get a lot done and then play and then sing an ungodly amount... But, like I said, this is a light week.
2 comments:
Which movie theatre is closing?
Studio 28 closed...sadness
Post a Comment