Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Genesis of the Daleks

I think that Daleks are adorable.  All they really need is a doting mother to balance out their crazy-ass father.

That could be me!!!!

BestBossEVER! and I walked to Starbucks today:

"Wanna go to Starbucks?" he asked

"Of course.  Let me grab my coat."

"Yea, I would both yell at you and then not let you come if you tried to walk out the door without a coat."

And then, we got there and he got in line first and I was all ready to get out dollars to pay for my super-yummy hot chocolate when he ordered it for me.

"Uhhh..."

"What?  You wanted hot chocolate, right?"

"Yea.  I just--thanks."

And then I realized that he was opening all of the doors for me.

Damn you, universe!  Where is my non-married version of BestBossEVER! to take me on actual dates?  Just saying...I would like that very muchly.

oooo!!!!!!!!!

Favorite!K got the sub position at L!brary.  She is all excited to have dollars so that Christmas presents will not all be: "Look, I made this from Maccaronni!  and This I painted with water colors while I was baby-sitting!"

I don't know what her problem is.  My room is totally decorated with artwork from my friends.

No comments: