So, Halloween was fun!
I went to McFaddens, then headed to MOLE's and then on to Lake. Yay!
I have already apologized to Pomme, but to Moi and Toi: I am sorry that I did not drunk dial or text you. Apparently I was a bit...rowdy...and my phone was taken from me around 3am. Next time, I will be quicker in action, or more cunning in the keeping of my phone.
I got some interesting mail the other day that made me say, shaking my fist in rage, "Why, AQ! WHY?!?!"
That's right, they sent me the Spring 2009 class schedule. Do they not realize that I graduated? I didn't get one for the fall, so I cannot assume that they think I am not doing anything worthwhile with my life. On the other hand, Davis! is teaching a Narnia classs...
I've been bummed for a bit. Don't know why. The holidays are coming. I can't wait for SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moi, if you get some first, will send me some? PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
1 comment:
I got a Spring 09 schedule from AQ too! I can't figure out why. I didn't open it though - I don't want to know about all the classes I could be taking instead of Contracts II. Ugh, law school and your system of assigning classes.
I'm glad you had a Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment