Monday, February 28, 2011

Skank

Have you seen this?

Words cannot express how appauling I find this. I hear laser removal is coming along. I shared this with MMMono last week...her response centered around having actually read the article. Apparently the librarian in question is quoted saying "I recently finished library school and decided to commemorate the experience with a tattoo that honors my favorite book series (and musical genre*) ever." This is why no one respects my profession. Yes, the skanky tattoo, but also the fact that even people with an MLIS refer to it is "Library School". For the love!

Speaking of skanks, I just bought yet another cocktail dress. In my defense, it was on clearance. It is classy--black skirt and white halter top and I like it. A lot. It's not too short and it's not too much boobs. Now I just need some place to wear a cocktail dress. . .

Basically, I am excited for my summer off and my up-coming trip to DC and my life in general. Worst case scenario, I will spend the entire summer in sun dresses and cocktail dresses--preferably with friends.

No comments: