Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ChannelOne News Starts. . .

Part of my job is hitting the "Play" button to start the ChannelOne Broadcast. Very stimulating. I typically just hit play and then walk away, but today I was rooted to the spot. The broadcast greeted me with none other than NPH!

This, of course, got me all NPH-obsessed for the remainder of my day. I mean...he was barely in the last episode of HIMYM and his branch of the plot was stupid. I hate Ted Mosby--such a plot-hog. Just because it is *his* story. Whatever.

So, anyway, now I am planning on going to see Beastly, all because of NPH, in theaters. Rest assured, I was always planning on seeing it, but now I will go and see it in theaters...not on a library-owned DVD.

Thinking of NPH, I turned to the YouTube. I love it! I watched this little piece of joy (which is angry and will not allow embedding).

Now I'm all excited for the Oscars. I was totally *not* excited before, but now I am excited...who is hosting?

No comments: