Monday, January 31, 2011

Inter-what?

The past few days have found me having a number of conversations about the interwebs. Mostly professional, but also personal.

Like, with MMMono, who now refuses to go to Egypt because she would not be able to blog there. The World Wide Web...apparently Egypt is not part of the world anymore...? I want to go to Egypt...on a nile cruise. And then I will discover the lost library of Alexandria. Aussie ftw!

I also found this bit of fun. It won't let me embed the video, but let me tell you...totally worth following the link.

P.S.~ Toi! I have been trying to break the habit of putting two spaces after a period. So far, slow going. Just so you know, I went back through this post and deleted all of the second periods. Now that's dedication!

2 comments:

Toi said...

That *is* dedication. Kudos to you! Also, I discovered that the other law clerk at work in my office also puts two spaces after a period. Considering that we are working on a project together, I foresee a passive-aggressive battle with him where I put one space after a period and he goes back and adds an extra and then I go through and delete the extra and so on and so forth. Damn the varied teachings on this subject!

Hope! said...

If it helps, most style manuals (MLA, APA, Chicago) dictate the use of a single space. I've always ignored it, though, as it is a bitch of a habit to change.