I never thought, in a million years, that I would say this: The absolute best time to get sick is exam week. Seriously, though! As the school librarian, I get all of the half days, with none of the studying or extra work of grading. Awesome!
So, I got sick Monday afternoon, slept for 10 hours, went to school on Tuesday (Stop judging me right now, Mono! I used all of my personal days when I went to Europe, so barring the loss of a limb or the plague, Aussie goes to school. Besides, I am certain that one of the children gave it to me in the first place) got home at 11:15, ate some soup and napped from about noon until 6. Sweet nap, right? Then I watch Hachi, and then I proceeded to get seven hours of sleep before getting up for work. I feel much better.
Friends, I do not take medicine when I am sick...I am more of a sleep-it-off kind of a girl. You see, I detest taking pills in the best of times, so when I am exhausted, sleeping just makes the most sense.
Speaking of Hachi, have you seen it? You should! This dog is the definition of adorable. This story is the definition of heart-warming. I want one.
No comments:
Post a Comment