Tuesday, December 9, 2008

...my head hurts

Last night, I stayed up until 2 am to find the last of my 20 resources.

Today I got up at 7:30 am.

I **just** finished a 17 page paper of hate and anger.  It took me so long because over the past week as I've been scouring databases and the interwebs for obscure articles that I could use, I neglected to read them.   Not that I read them today.  Let's face it, we all know that I just skimmed looking for good quotes.

Now I need to start work on the exam.  It shouldn't be that hard, as I already pulled the notes that I will need to answer the 15 questions.  Doesn't sound bad, friends, but each answer must be 250 words.  No more.  No less.  Grrr.

And then I need to write a faux grant proposal.  I'm saving that for last because I presume it will take the least amount of brain power.

All of this needs to be done by 6pm tomorrow when I set off to teach my children.  This means, of course, that I will not be planning a lesson.  Whatever...we will just talk about the nativity and the 12 Days of Christmas (yes, it has religious meaning...) and how Mary is pure and innocent.

Okay, I think I have no more time left to procrastinate/gather my strength.

Since yesterday was the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, a Marko quote:

Everyone is born with original sin.  You all understand that, right?  Okay, you've got this?  EVERYONE.  Except Jesus.  And Mary.  And Aussie.  Okay, but eeeeveryone else--

No comments: