!!
I am apparently typing in Hindi. Wtf, Toi, W. t. f.
OMG!
It's Christmas here! Everyone liked the presents that I got them. Yay!!
Pomme is going to cut my hair. If she sobers-up...and stops hurling. Just saying...
In any event, I love Christmas. I am sooooooooooo glad that I am here, because I have learned so much!!! I learned that I am a good friend. I have learned that I have had the longest relationship among my group of friends. Most importantly, I learned the "Jump!" dance from Love Actually. Yay!
In other news, I am very, very, very, very sad. But I don't want to talk about it. Still processing.
3 comments:
Don't worry I won't hang up on you guys for some guy! Love you and can't wait to see you on the 27th!
The "Jump!" dance is awesome and an essential part of anyone's life!
This is from Toi really, on Moi's computer
Ok, so I have no idea what I meant by what I wrote here earlier.
Hey, we need to get together and I will cut you hair, that is before I start drinking this time!
Post a Comment