$port: Are you coming on Thursday?
Me: Apparently not...
$: Oh. Why not? Why do you hate me?
Me: Well, I didn't say that...uh...you're crying tears of pain now, please stop it.
$: I'm not really hurt, I just thought you'd come with MMM and I.
Me: Still don't know where we may or may not be going...
$: To see the advance screening of Marley and Me. She said she asked you.
Me: This is starting to sound like the time that she was supposed to ask me to go to the Fray...
::I tell him the story of when MMM forgot to invite me to roommate bonding night of fun. She forgot to ask me and I had no idea what was going on and I though they were talking in code until they were are getting ready to leave and I asked where they were going...and then M.O.L.E. yelled at her::
$: I guess MMM just sucks at life.
Apparently so...
B. No, 2.I applied for a youth parapro position. This is basically a librarian without a degree, so for less pay than a librarian, but more pay than I get now. In the "youth" part of the job, I would do Babytime, which is like storytime, but for babies. I almost didn't apply. BestBossEVER! and MissM and AuntieV and $port and even DaBoss were all of the "why wouldn't you?!?!" opinion. Because it's good experience. And I would get paid more. And I'm qualified and stuff...They all were like, okay apply now! We'll miss you when you go to other branch!
But, see, the thing is, I don't*want* to be a youth librarian. Don't get me wrong, love staring at little kids in thier cuteness, but I don't want to be a stage performer, even if I am goo at it. Ugh...
3...or C. Christams this year sucks. I do believe that the highlight of this Christmas shall be the work party or midnight mass. Note that neither has anything to do with my family. We aren't doing anything for Christmas. I don't get presents because my family is being stupid and not in the Christmas spirit. Merr. Or Maybe the highlight will be the par-tay at Toi's. I still really, really, REALLY want to go to Bronners, but if no one has time when I have time, that is understandable. Maybe next year.
4 or D or that little "iv" in parenthesis that they sometimes use in footnotes. I am ready for a new year of fewer shananigans. Also, boy is taking me to lunch on Friday. If it's a regular thing, is that weird? Also, is it weird that he desperately wants to meet BestBossEVER!? and that whenever he comes in to visit me at work, BBE! is not at work? This makes boy noticably upset. He once accused me of fabricating BBE!
Bonus points to the person who gets my allusion!
2 comments:
PS NO!
JT was all, "Who else should we invite?"
And I was all, "OMG, how about Karen!?!" assuming that HE would ask you since he WORKS with you. Note that you were my first choice of friend, there.
And then he emails me back the next day and says, "Karen can't go and says that you hate her."
...
Sigh.
Also, note that you have yet to get back to me about going to see Toi on Friday.
Post a Comment