I understand that you are a dork. I also understand that your kind tend to salivate when girls like SleepyMono and I know the difference between Superman and Bizaro. I also understand that your attraction increases because I am thin and nice.
I am sorry if I misled you in any way when you overheard me say to SopranoRed that I would totally marry Josh Groban so that he could serenade me every night. I know that you interpretted this to mean that I will love you if you sing to me. I am sorry. That is not the case. You see, when Josh Groban sings, I do not want it to stop. Also, I find him to be terribly attractive. He is my kryptonite.
Respectfully,
~me
2 comments:
Do you need me to come beat him to death with my Wolverine doll?
Something tells me that this course of action would only encourage him...
Post a Comment