Dear Mr Weatherman and Mother Nature; I am returning to MI soon, so please hold off on all snow and cold weather.Thank you!p.s. I can't believe you want more snow! Are you silly?
I'm super jealous of your snow even if its only 3. It beats the 0 we have here.
Dear Pomme:Have you met me?Dear Moi:Don't worry, I will share.
I definitely checked the school closings yesterday because I was *convinced* that Law School would be closed.Alas, it was not. But maybe if it keeps snowing.... :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Dear Mr Weatherman and Mother Nature;
I am returning to MI soon, so please hold off on all snow and cold weather.
Thank you!
p.s. I can't believe you want more snow! Are you silly?
I'm super jealous of your snow even if its only 3. It beats the 0 we have here.
Dear Pomme:
Have you met me?
Dear Moi:
Don't worry, I will share.
I definitely checked the school closings yesterday because I was *convinced* that Law School would be closed.
Alas, it was not. But maybe if it keeps snowing.... :)
Post a Comment