Thursday, August 11, 2011

Feeling adventurous

In leaps and bounds of exciting...I have officially planned my summer 2012. I am going to Europe and Egypt. For the entire summer. There was a sale on 2012 escorted tour packages, and I just couldn't pass it up. The tour *starts* in London, but doesn't actually have any events or what have you in London, so I will likely go 4 days to a week early. I am also toying with the idea of hitting two countries that the tour skips. The tour ends in Amsterdam, so it is a short train ride to Brussels. From there I can see Belgium and Luxembourg! Then I would pretty much have Western Europe done, you guys. You know, per my master plan to SEE EVERY COUNTRY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!1 See?!?!




The tour is 47 days, including the day of flying to Europe. I don't have flights yet, since it is forever away. I know that I'll be up for London before the tour--do we think that I could soldier through Belgium solo without dying of exhaustion? And they speak French in Belgium, so I'd be good there!

Think on it...if you want to go to London in June (Olympics are in late July, so it shouldn't be too crazy yet) I'll be there! You should come! One last hurrah in cheap hostels before we become fabulously rich adults who are above all of that.

Oh, and Pomme, I promise not to die in a toilet.

1 comment:

Toi said...

There are no words to express how jealous I am of this plan. You are going to have such an awesome time!