Thursday, March 31, 2011

And I was just starting to like nature

I went for a walk yesterday. In flip flops! I must admit, I have always had a fondness for the flop-flop noise that they make! I was so happy after my walk!

I went for a walk the night before with...umm...TheOrganPlayer. I complained rather loudly about how I wanted to see a bunny and then he mocked me for loving small woodland creatures so much. Of course, we can't hate him too much for this, dear friends, because he also makes sure to make me special vegan treats at dinner parties and never lets people pick a restaurant without first consulting me as to whether or not I can eat a reasonable meal there. Hee. Watch out, MMMono, he is going to take your place as my bestie.

In other news, I found this article today and am now afraid of the outdoors. Yes, my love affair with spring has come to a sudden, crashing halt due to science.

Coming soon to a blog near you: Aussie Adventures.

No comments: