Thursday, March 17, 2011

Top o' the mornin' to you!

Today is a great day. It is sunny...and excellent bar-hopping weather. Which is excellent for me, because it is the feast of St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland. Apparently, in Ireland on St. Patrick's Day, they all go to church. Here in America, we feast on beer. Green beer, at that. Green is my favorite color!

Today is also an AWESOME day because yesterday I got a fabulous prize in the mail: a form to fill-out for Toi! You guys!!!!!!! I flove forms!!!!!!!! No worries, Toi; I shall refrain from using green ink.

Speaking of Ireland, I am going to Ireland this summer. On a bus tour. That way, my cousin and I can just be drunk the whole time and then stumble onto the bus in the morning still drunk or hung-over and then sleep and wake-up to take a picture of the Blarney Stone and then sleep some more. Preferably not on the Cliffs of Moher.

In other news, I am going to look at a house on Saturday. Look at it with a Realtor because I am considering a purchase. I...I don't know what has come over me.

No comments: