I was really, really tired yesterday. So tired that I slept for 12 hours last night. "But Aussie," my concerned friends say, "How ever did you manage that?" Well, friends, I hate to admit it, but I went to bed at 6pm for a nap after a long day of work, meetings and antihistamines making me drowsy and then I never woke up for dinner. It's like some sort of self-inflicted punishment of lameness.
In other news, I just found out that one of my favorite students--she comes into the library all of the time, eats her lunch up here and is super nice and funny and social and gives me her Oreo's from her lunch because she doesn't want them--drives here from an hour away. An HOUR AWAY! Why? She got kicked out of her last school and her mom decided that she needed to get back on the moral path. Ugh. But she is so nice! I do not understand.
For your enjoyment, this is a MMMono-inspired video. I really miss having cable, because I could watch educational yet adorable animals ALL. THE. TIME! It was awesome. Now, not so much. . . until YouTube helped me out. Bwahahahahaahaha *cough* ha.
2 comments:
Want to know what's ridiculous? I just discovered the existence of the chevrotain... prior to reading this post.
This is why it is a MMMMono-inspired video. Duh.
Post a Comment