Monday, October 26, 2009

See my vest...

What do we think, kids, can I pull off a vest? Like this one?

I tried it on in the store, and I *think* it looked okay. I'm really not sure. Are vests like leggings? Is it something I should simply avoid with every fiber of my being?

I sat around and did absolutely nothing today. It was fabulous. Except when I got up to do something. I epic failed at it. Bummer.

Because the entry title got me thinking of the Classic clip:

3 comments:

Pomme said...

Vests, like leggings, can be a good thing when done the right way and when worn at the appropriate time. I say, if you know the places you want to wear it, and if you can come up with a whole outfit, Go For It!!!!

Toi said...

Vests are nothing like leggings, in my opinion. No one is going to walk around with just a vest on (oh God, please don't let that become a trend) like some girls do with leggings and t-shirts. Vests don't work for me because my arms always get cold, but I think that anyone can pull one off.

SleepyGirl said...

You would look adorable in that vest, for realsies.