Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hee

I am officially caught-up on Glee. Thank you, FOX on demand.

Also, breathing is getting harder. Feeling immobilized more and more.

Ummm. . .I checked-out 27 Christmas CDs from the library today to make me feel better. It made me giggle to realize that all of my Christmas CDs are due on Halloween.

$port came in to visit at work today. That was nice. Exciting really. Easily the highlight of my week.

It made me realize, though, that if I had not been working today, I would likely never see him again. And then I got to thinking about all of the people that were once the driving forces of my life that I will likely never see again. Does the removal of the people I once lived for also remove the meaning of my life? I don't understand how this happened.

It certainly iced the cake that when I got home I was greeted by an invitation to my five year high school reunion. I will be out of town that weekend, so I must send my regrets.

No comments: