I have blogged 5 out of the past 7 days; 6 out of 8 if we count today. I consider this a monumental personal achievement. Let's celebrate!
Other achievements from the week:
-Watched the last two episodes of Glee. I hate that Beezy wife and her bitch-ass sister. Say it together: ridonkulous
-3 boxes are now full of books to be placed in storage.
-I made bread on Monday...or was it Tuesday?
-I trained a new co-worker on the Serials Module
-I got plenty of sleep.
1 comment:
Kudos to you for blogging on a regular basis. :)
I'm enjoying Glee, but the wife has got to go. I feel as though each episode seems too much like a condensed storyline. The over-arching plotlines (the wife's fake pregnancy, Quinn's pregnancy, Emma marrying Ken) are not as interesting to me as what would happen if Sue and Will had to be co-coaches of Glee for more than one episode. Or what else happened with Kurt and the football team. Or when exactly sectionals are and what significance they have. If the Glee club passes sectionals, do they have regionals next? Quarter-finals? Semis? I'm a little confused. Clarification would be nice.
I also heard that they will be covering "Smile" by Lily Allen in an upcoming episode, which is a song I absolutely love, so I'm hoping they do it justice.
Isn't training someone weird? I hate doing it.
Post a Comment