Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shhh...Check out the Librarian

Noa is being a beezy. It's kind of ruining my trip. She's acting like taking public transit because Penni Lane is in the shop is the worst possible thing that could have ever befallen her. She complains in "I" statements, like "I had to walk all the way to the bus stop, which took like 10 minutes!" and "I might have to rent a car to get back to Michigan!" as though I A) unaware of these facts and B) did not also walk to the bus stop and C) will magically drive Penni Lane home while she does not. When I tried to point this out, she told me that I was acting like her mom and that I should stop being such a hater. . .Whatever.

Went to the Library with Moi last night--it was pretty nummy. I bought a t-shirt which Noa thinks I will be wearing to work even though I have told her 7 times now that I am not allowed to wear printed shirts unless it is an official KDL shirt. Oh well.

I'll find out about the car tomorrow--that should be fun.

No comments: