Let's see. . .
Got sick this weekend, so original super fun plans were a bust. Instead, I slept a lot and then hung out with Noa for a bit. Her mom knows who I am now and seems to actually like me. Of course, her husband adoring me is a positive factor in this, I am sure.
Noa and I went to see Angels and Demons. I must hand it to the women who brought two toddlers in with her--I did not know that they were in the theater until the CLIMAX of the film. They started crying and carrying on because it had been over an hour and a half and she was telling them very loudly to be quiet. Of course, if I was 4 and had watched someone being eaten by rats, someone burned to death, someone asfixiated, and multiple people shot and killed by slitting of the throat, I would not have made it that long before fussing.
Also, I am steadily becoming less and less okay with going to church alone. It's just no fun.
Oh! My new hair style has garnered me (albiet unwanted) male attentions. I keep on getting hit on, though not from people that I want to hit on me...such as a bike cop. . .
2 comments:
new haircut...cool! Not cool sitting alone in church. Happy to go with you if you want!
Love your blog!
Come to church with me!! When i get back, obviously....
Post a Comment