Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I swear you just had a vacation. . .

Sorry about the week-long hiatus, friends.

My summer has become a tug of war between work, school work, and--well--summer. My weeks have become frantic. I need to cram in as many work hours as I can manage for obvious cash-flow related reasons. To detract further from sleep, I have been taking advantage of summer! This means weekend trips and road trips and just basking in the sun--which I have never done before this summer. I think I may be becoming unrecognizable.

Noa and I are becoming better friends. I am not sure if this is more out of necessity or true friendship or the fact that neither of us really has any one else to turn to. I mean, she answers when I call and we are both willing to drop life to get a beer. I just don't have any other friends like that right now.

So in the frantic working and the weekends of actively doing nothing, I high-tail it through my homework during the first three days of the week. Not my best work. I blame senioritis mixed with summer term! It could be worse, I suppose. 44 days to degree!

Going to see Moi this weekend! You're all jealous, I know. I hope it's not too hot out there. . .

The nice thing about mini-vacations? You get to take more of them! And go more places! And see more stuff!

No comments: