I officially hate the rental car industry for screwing my on my return trip. A Kia! Even after all of the fees and taxes paid without complaint, they gave me a Kia! Why, cruel fate, why? $190 later, I am home. I went to work today and much to my shagrin (sp?) I still hate my job.
Penni Lane is going to be fixed for her oil pump shenanigans, but then I have to go and get her. Grr. My father thinks that the engine is going to go soon, and that's not worth it, so we are going to pick it up, drive it back and sell it to someone else. Ugh.
In discussing new car options, Uncle Fix It has apparently tracked down a car with Lola's engine that could be a suitable donor. Lola, you guys! The cute, zippy little red car! I love her! So, at least I'll still be at 3 cars in my lifetime if this works out. It's wheat harvest time, so I'll have to be patient for a bit. We shall see what comes of this.
P.S.~Thanks for feeding Carlton while I was gone.
1 comment:
Chagrin, I think.
Also, yay! I missed Lola!
Post a Comment