Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So posessive...

Instead of doing homework, I have devoted my life to the Doctor.  My Doctor.  I just watched "The Girl in the Fireplace"--you know, the once about Madame de Pompadour!

Well, it made me really, really sad.  Poor Doctor Who!  omg, it made me hate stupid Rose Tyler, who always needs to be saved, and I'm over Mickey the dunce. But poor Doctor Who!  He meant to go back to bring her along, he truly did!  I blame Rose for needing that stupid hug and that stupid ship that they were on being all...not nice.

But jumping through the time window on a horse.  Hot.  The little wink.  Hotter.  I'm getting used to this regeneration of the Doctor.  I likes him.  Though, I must admit that I did like the old Doctor...he seemed a better fit for Rose than this one does...because he is so hot and I pretty much want him.

Okay, I really need to do my homework now and stop living my life vicariously through DVDs of television shows.  But the British are so...desireable!  I would like very much to be one.

In other news, I am currently installing a fireplace in my bedroom.  No, there's totally enough room...if we expend into the yard...get off it, it'll work!  Then the Doctor can come and save me!

In other, real news, I'm still on a homecoming high.  Wheeeeeeee!

2 comments:

Toi said...

hmmmm. I have lots of comments on which incarnation of the Doctor gets along better with Rose, but I will wait for you to finish the season.

Hurry up and get to Season 4, it's my favorite!

SleepyGirl said...

No, see, the issue with Girl in the Fireplace is how fast the Doctor can jump from one girl to another. He was with her for all of a DAY, and was like, "Come on my ship with me! It'll be a party!" Rose would have been dropped off at the next available moon and the Doctor would have had a new Companion.

And that would have been OKAY with the Doctor, because he views humans as fruit flies. Well, maybe not, but like pets. You love them, but you know they will only be around for a *fraction* of your life, so you can't get incredibly, overwhelmingly attached to them.

Plus... I don't know. I was a little mad at him for abandoning Rose and Mickey -- I mean, what the hell were they supposed to do if he was stuck in France? They can't fly the TARDIS. They'd have died.

Also, why did the Doctor have crazy wild mind reading powers that never crop up again?

OH! And does anyone else find it creepy that even though she was a seven-year-old girl TEN MINUTES AGO, he totally snogs her anyway?

And... I'm done now.

Why haven't we hung out yet this week?