Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More time

Needtobreathe sums it up for me.

Not only do I need to breathe, desperately, but they also have a good song that expresses my life right now (plus I saw them in concert like..a month ago...and they were really good)...

Good things are coming.  I can make good things happen for the good people in my life that I love.  Please don't worry now even though I cannot make it happen at this instant.  It will turn around; I need more time.

Right now, however, I am CRAZY stressed.  Moi, do you use Dialog in any of your classes?  It's a redonkulously complicated database.  Stupid, if you ask me.  My prof literalyl told the class, "It's a bit outdated, but it's the system with the steepest, longest learning curve.  You'll be frustrated with the program for the next three weeks at least, but once you learn Dialog, you'll be able to use anything."

Skip over the part where she told us that it is going to be crazy difficult.  I am focusing on the introductory clause: "It's a bit outdated"...really?  then shouldn't we fixodent and forget it?

So say what's on your mind, cause I can't figure out what's inside.

Toi!  Can we be friends next week?  I would call you, but every time I think about it, I assume you are asleep.  And I already got yelled at by one of you ::cough:: Pomme! ::cough:: about doing that.  Thusly, I have refrained.

In other news, BestbossEVER! thinks that bff is in love with me.  On the one hand, I don't believe him.  On the other hand, I am a stupid, stupid person who does not understand these things (have I told you awkward I didn't know we were on a date stories before?!?!) so he could toally be right and I could be tormenting my bff.

Ugh!  Someone tell me what's going on there.  Please.  Cause either way, I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

Moi said...

Nope. I don't use Dialog in any of my classes. But because I am in archives, I don't take the normal classes. I'll ask my roommate if she uses it.