So, you know how I have a propsensity to have crushes on 30-something-year-old men? Well I do.
See my obsession with:
Billy Boyd, espeically in that Mist and Shadow scene in LOTR:RotK
James McAvoy (especially in Penelope, when she's trying to guess his instrument!)
Aragorn (not Viggo, but his portrayal of the character)
Frank Sinatra whilst in his 3os
Well, it has come to my attention (via Auntie V) that it might be becasue said age group gives me the most attention. No! It's true!
See my interaction with:
BestBossEVER!
Mr. W!
BoozeBuddy
randomdadatlibrary
Awkward!T
CrazyBarHop
etc.
And now...well, I don't know what to call him, but I am relatively certain that he thinks I'm cute, as I overheard him telling a co-worker that "The sub today is nice". And he said "nice" in the guy-to-guy "ni-hi-hice" sort of way. Ugh.
1 comment:
I will admit, I have random crushes on 30 somethings as well. There is just something about them, but it is very hot, kind of like guys in uniforms.....
Post a Comment