Penni Lane is undergoing routine maintenace today, so I have no options for leaving....
Merrr...
Daddy says that he canot fix the leak on the passenger side. Gross. This means that, as horrid as the prospect is, I will have to clean off the entire hood of my car before driving. Zawhat?!?!?!
I am that person that you all hate that lets the wind clean off her car as she drives down the road. I am too lazy for these shennanigans. Too lazy. I don't know what I shall do. On the plus side, I only ever work three mornings a week. But still!
Dredful business, this cleaning off the car is.
In other news, HSM3 was not as bad as MonoAWEsome said it was. She lies and is full of hate. It was fun and upbeat. The only awful thing was the ending song. Everything else was just what it was expected to be and should have been. Golly, Mono, why are you such a Debbiedowner and a hating meannie face? Batman liked the movie!
Wheee!
Also, I have started doing IPL. Moi, it's ridiculous. Why can't you take regular classes so that you can hate things like IPL and Dialog and Grant writing like me?!?! Ah, well.
Ooo! Ooo! And! Fakemom helped me pick out classes. She has a knack for finding good combinations of slacker and difficult and medium classes. She's also good at telling which profs are bitches base don their info. Like...she just *knows*.
So, I am taking Cataloging and Classification, Academic Library Service (Fakemom says that I shouldn't bother with Public...I already know it all...and if I do work at a public libe, it'll be like I took Honors Library Service instead of regular), Foundations of Information Systems, and Digital Libraries. Yay!
Toi, I am calling you right now. Why don't you love me?
1 comment:
I know you called me - I got your message! Sorry, I did not answer; I was busy at a football game!
Post a Comment